Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Grey's Anatomy

I really like this show. Its full of hot, smart, independent women who are both hetero and homosexual. I love lesbians on TV.

But I'm watching the reruns on Lifetime and I'm realizing how much Dr. Miranda Baily's life is run by sexism. She gets pregnant 10 years into her marriage and career. When her job starts interfering with her duties as a mother and wife, her husband goes ballistic and makes her choose. She chooses her career over her husband. Hell to the mother fucking yes!

I mean what?! Do wives ever make their husbands choose between their career and them? No. Because it's a ridiculous request. Also women are expected to take care of the relationship. If they don't want to take that third shift they are considered cold, frigid, uncaring, unladylike. FUCK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment