Friday, July 16, 2010

Love at first sight!


BULL SHIT!

"The second I saw these hands I knew I wanted to hold them forever." awwww. NOT! What? come on now! So it has nothing to do with me, but my hands?! Or my looks?

I have a problem with picking partners based on physical appearance (and shut the fuck up about natural selection. That's not what Darwin meant. We're not animals, we have fully grown, fully functional frontal lobes. We can move past all that nonsense). I know I can't be in a committed, long-term, romantic relationship with someone who doesn't agree with my views on this stuff. It means too much to me. So how can I say that I'll be able to look at someone and say, "that's the one!" without knowing a single thing about their political views? I can't.

So what the hell Love at first sight? That's stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment